As part of Bruyère Continuing Care you will be contributing to fulfilling our Mission which is committed to improving the quality of life of our patients and residents by living our values of respect, compassion, collaboration, accountability and learning.
As a member of the interdisciplinary team, the Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) at Bruyère Continuing Care delivers safe, effective, patient/resident-centered, ethical and evidence-based nursing care to patients/residents according to scope of practice and in accordance with Bruyère Continuing Care policies, procedures and standards and with the College of Nurses of Ontario standards. The RPN communicates effectively, both verbally and in writing with patients/residents, families, colleagues and other health discipline members.
He/She is committed to living the Mission and Values of Bruyère Continuing Care.
- Valid certificate of registration from the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO)
- Valid cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) Basic Life Support ( BLS) Health Care Provider ( HCP) Level C certificate
- Diploma of Practical Nursing
- Fluent in French and English
- FIM Certification or knowledge of FIM language
- Superior communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Superior leadership and decision-making skills
- Dedicated towards professional growth
All applicants must provide a recent CV, and a cover letter that clearly indicate that they meet the required qualifications. Copies of their degrees and certification, if applicable, must also be included.
Bruyère Continuing Care is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the departmental official of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
Please send a recent resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org