As part of Bruyère Continuing Care you will be contributing to fulfilling our
Mission which is committed to improving the quality of life of our patients and residents by living our Values of respect, compassion, collaboration, accountability and learning.
Reporting to the Officer, Human Resources Programs and Services and the Vice-President (VP), Human Resources and Organizational Development, the incumbent is responsible to provide administrative, clerical and receptionist duties for the Officer, Programs and Services, the VP, Human Resources and Organizational Development, the Director of Human Resources and Labour Relations and other Human Resources management staff as directed by the Programs and Services Officer and/or the VP.
He/she is commited to living the Mission and Values of Bruyère Continuing Care
- Successful completion of relevant Community College 1-year program (Secretarial course, office administration)
- Minimum of six (6) months experience in an office environment in the health care system
- Advanced computer skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite (mainly Word, Excel and Power Point), GroupWise, QHR, Adobe Acrobat, and other computer based programs as required
- Knowledge on how to operate audiovisual equipment, such as: Teleconference system (Polycom), microphone, LCD projector, printer, fax, etc.
- Basic medical terminology
- Fluent in French and English, spoken and written
All applicants must provide a recent CV, and a cover letter that clearly indicate that they meet the required qualifications. Copies of their degrees and certification, if applicable, must also be included.
Bruyère Continuing Care is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the departmental official of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
Please send a recent resume and a cover letter to email@example.com