Bruyère Centre for Learning, Research and Innovation in Long-Term Care
The Bruyère Centre for Learning, Research and Innovation in Long-Term Care aims to enhance the quality of care provided to long-term care residents, increase the knowledge and skills of our workforce, and assist in shaping the long-term care system of the future.
We create relevant and practical tools and materials in both official languages to share with Ontario long-term care homes, health planners, and academics:
- Online modules
- Communication at end-of-life
- RN/RPN clinical leadership
- BScN 4th year student placements
- Supporting educators
- Palliative Care approach
- Triggers of responsive behaviours
- Potentially inappropriate prescribing
- Oral care
- Workforce forecasting and planning
- Transitions in care and wait times
- Specialized units
- Health care use and cost
- Predicting admission and outcomes
- Case Costing
For more information, please visit the Ontario Centres for Learning Research and Innovation in Long-Term Care website.
The CLRI booklet (you can request this document in a different format) provides an overview of the Bruyère CLRI as well as information on the projects and project leads.