As part of Bruyère Continuing Care you will be contributing to fulfilling our
Mission which is committed to improving the quality of life of our patients and residents by living our values of respect, compassion, collaboration, accountability and learning.
Reporting to the Clinical Manager, the Clerk is accountable for the office coordination of an outpatient clinic. The Clerk provides support in all matters pertaining to the activities of the PM&R clinic and the Ambualtory Stroke Service which includes booking and scheduling of patient appointments, communicating with patients, health care professionals and related clerical support for the outpatient clinics.
He/She is committed to living the
Mission and Values of Bruyère Continuing Care.
- One (1) year Community college diploma in medical office administration or relevant field of education
- Two (2) years of clerical experience
- Advanced knowledge of Meditech software including the CWS module
- Fluent in French and in English (spoken and written)
- Intermediate computer skills (experience with Microsoft Office/Meditech/GroupWise)
- Intermediate knowledge of medical terminology
- Knowledge of clinic operations
POSITION KEY COMPETENCIES
- Superior interpersonal, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work within an interdisciplinary team
- Organizational skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and deal with stress-related to multiple tasks, frequent interruptions
- Ability to work autonomously and with initiative
- Handling multiple concurrent demands
- Ability to deliver courteous client centered service
All applicants must provide a recent CV, and a cover letter that clearly indicate that they meet the required qualifications. Copies of their degrees and certification, if applicable, must also be included.
Bruyère Continuing Care is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the departmental official of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
Please send a recent resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org