Reporting to the Director of Human Resources and Labour Relations Services, and the Manager of Documentation, Compensation and Benefits, the incumbent is responsible for Human Resources related program and services. Duties include, program, service and project design, development, implementation and management including reward and recognition programs and survey activities. The incumbent also represents Human Resources in various forums including committees and working groups and coordinates Human Resources data collection, analysis and reporting.
In addition, the incumbent will provide general program and service related support to the Director of Human Resources and Labour Relations.
He/She is commited to living the Mission and Values of Bruyère Continuing Care.
- Three year College Diploma in a Human Resources related field, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Three years of experience in a related field.
- Good knowledge of project management principles and approaches.
- Ability to plan, develop, implement, manage and deliver programs, projects, events and presentations.
- Good knowledge of reward and recognition principles and programs.
Superior interpersonal, presentation, organizational, decision making and problem solving skills with client centered approach.
- High level of initiative and ability to multi-task to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced high volume environment.
- Good knowledge of Human Resources data collection, analysis and reporting.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of computer applications and software including Word, Excel, Power Point and content management.
- Bilingual – excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English.
- Certified Human Resource Professional (CHRP) designation.
- Knowledge of Hospital administration and structure.
- Experience with a Human Resources Information System.
- Knowledge of Human Resources practices, principles and programs.
- Demonstrated advanced research and analytical skills.
All applicants must provide a recent CV, and a cover letter that clearly indicate that they meet the required qualifications. Copies of their degrees and certification, if applicable, must also be included.
Bruyère Continuing Care is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the departmental official of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
Please send a recent resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org