As part of Bruyère Continuing Care you will be contributing to fulfilling our
Mission which is committed to improving the quality of life of our patients and residents by living our values of respect, compassion, collaboration, accountability and learning.
The Coordinator will liaise with the Stanford University licensees to provide an online program in the province of Ontario. The incumbent will coordinate access to online Stanford self-management support and resources as well as publicize and market the availability of this program for people with chronic illnesses within the province of Ontario. In addition, the Coordinator will collaborate with the 14 self-management programs across Ontario to support the online program in their regions and report outcomes as part of an evaluation team.
He/She is committed to living the Mission and Values of Bruyère Continuing Care.
- Three (3) year undergraduate degree in a relevant field
- Fluent in French and English
- Ability to communicate in another language would be considered an asset (e.g., Somali, Italian, an Asian language)
- Advanced computer skills
- Intermediate medical terminology
- Recent related experience in (work or educational related): marketing and communications, facilitation, e-learning, distance education, community outreach and engagement, website development/maintenance and working with volunteers
- Marketing skills
- Community development skills
- Ability to build relationships with community organizations
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates knowledge of chronic disease management
All applicants must clearly indicate that they meet the mandatory criteria, include copies of their degrees and certification if applicable, a recent CV, and a cover letter.
Bruyère Continuing Care is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the departmental official of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
Please send a recent resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org