Dec 1, 2010
Ottawa’s Only Complex Continuing Care Hospital
Founded in 1924, this 336-bed hospital was originally named Saint-Vincent House and located on King Edward Street in Ottawa. In 1932, it was taken over by the Grey Nuns of the Cross and moved to the current Cambridge Street location, which overlooks Lebreton Flats, the Canadian War Museum and the Ottawa River.
Today Saint-Vincent Hospital offers 336 Complex Continuing Care beds and the following programs and services to patients suffering from Parkinson's, respite care, ventilator-dependent, neuromuscular, and those in need of dialysis.
Other Community Services
- Satellite Hemodialysis Unit
Saint-Vincent Hospital Highlights
- Saint-Vincent Hospital is the sole provider of Complex Continuing Care in the Ottawa region.
- Saint-Vincent Hospital treats 336 patients within three major continuing care streams:
- Complex specialized care;
- Restorative care; and
- Supportive care.
For more information please contact:
60 Cambridge Street North
Ottawa ON K1R 7A5
Contact us by email