As part of Bruyère Continuing Care you will be contributing to fulfilling our
Mission which is committed to improving the quality of life of our patients and residents by living our values of respect, compassion, collaboration, accountability and learning.
The Vice President, Annual Giving and Direct Response for the Bruyère Foundation will develop and implement a comprehensive annual giving program in order to build a pipeline of loyal donors.
The incumbent will develop and drive a sophisticated solicitation and communication strategy designed to increase the number of individuals and organizations to create a sustainable revenue stream of discretionary strategic funds.
The Vice President will provide leadership, strategic direction and management of the execution of this strategy to include segmenting donor groups, developing targeted solicitations, and using sophisticated components including but not limited to direct response (direct mail, ePhilanthropy, telefundraising), cause-related marketing, and social networking.
He/She will collaborate effectively with the entire development team to develop strategies for annual giving and pipeline development and work closely with donors, partners, suppliers, customers, colleagues, physicians and other stakeholders to identify and maximize opportunities to build ongoing financial support.
He/She is committed to living the Mission and Values of Bruyère Continuing Care.
- Three (3) year undergraduate degree in a related field
- Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE) (preferred)
- Ten (10) years of relevant experience
- Fluent in French and English (preferred)
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite and Raisers Edge Fundraising Software)
- Implementation, or the direction in the implementation of, annual giving into a comprehensive plan to generate reliable, sustaining revenue
- Implement a multi-channel, integreted direct response, including direct mail and effective telefundraising, esolicitations and a fully developed digital strategy
- Develop a web strategy to support all other annual giving activities
- Strengthen website and digital/on-line presence and develop a solid proactive social media presence
- Collaboration with major gifts staff on the implementation of annual giving elements of grateful patient programs
- Develop and maintain strategies for mid-and high-value donors
- Ensure engagement of annual donors and annual donors prospects to instill enthusiasm and belief in the vision and mission of Bruyère Continuing Care
KEY COMPETENCIES OF THE POSITION
- Various annual giving skills as applied to hospitals and an understanding of the healthcare donor and their motivation
- Leadership and collaboration to ensure annual giving, special events increase revenue and build the donor pipeline
- Knowledge of distinct donor engagement tools
- Analytics and data-mining to assess pipeline development and measurement of program effectiveness
- Strong abilities in building and growing a successful annual giving program, including direct mail, with a healthcare institution
All applicants must provide a recent CV, and a cover letter that clearly indicate that they meet the required qualifications. Copies of their degrees and certification, if applicable, must also be included.
Bruyère Continuing Care is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the departmental official of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
Please send a recent resume and a cover letter to email@example.com