Bruyère #BeMoved Month presented by Emond Harnden
Join us this September and be part a part of this month-long event
Bruyère is proud to be launching our inaugural Bruyère #BeMoved Month to celebrate our important role within our local health care landscape. Throughout the month, we will be showcasing the commitment of our teams, the wide variety of programs Bruyère offers within the community and an inside look at the research being done at Bruyère that fuels innovation in patient care both locally and across the country.
- Mayor Watson to proclaim September Bruyère #BeMoved Month in Ottawa.
- We'll be Tinting the Town Teal as we partner with local landmarks to light up their facades and encourage the community to tie a teal ribbon outside their homes.
- Extensive media exposure through our partnership with Bell Media sharing Bruyère's impact across our community.
- A look inside the day-to-day at Bruyère, and the wealth of specialized services we offer to the community from the perspective of our patients and residents, clinical staff and our team of experts from Bruyère Research Institute.
- Bruyère's Virtual Yesteryears Breakfast on September 30th. Let us take you back in time on this inspiring morning which typically welcomes over 500 community leaders, supporters, politicians and staff, as we all come together to celebrate our achievements over the last 175 years.
For more information contact our events team at email@example.com.
Together. With your support, we will continue to make a difference in the lives of our patients, residents and their families.