Dining Experience and Activities
Our accomplished chefs and their team prepare varied and balanced menus so you can enjoy life’s eating pleasures. Our courteous and smiling staff also provides you with table service.
Our chefs prepare dishes with the well-being of our tenants in mind. The menus are balanced and always offer a choice of soup, a main meal and a dessert. Special menus are available on request for individuals with diabetes or food allergies.
We offer a wide range of small group to community-wide activities and events, driven by tenants’ interests, including:
- Weekly exercise classes
- Health and wellness workshops and presentations
- Billiards club, bridge and 500 club, darts, sandbags and shuffleboard league
- Monthly theme suppers and music
- Weekly group outings with the Bruyère Village bus
- Happy hour at the pub
- Coffee and conversation in our Rendez-vous room