|$34.014 to $47.164/hr, plus a percentage in lieu of benefits
As part of Bruyère you will be contributing to fulfilling our Mission which is committed to improving the quality of life of our patients and residents by living our values of respect, compassion, collaboration, accountability and learning.
Under the responsibility of the Clinical Manager, the incumbent is responsible for all aspects of occupational therapy treatment and care of patients.
Is committed to living the Mission and Values of Bruyère.
Is committed to patient and resident safety, on-going learning and continuous quality improvement.
- Practicing member in good standing with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario
- Successful completion of the mandatory FIM (Functional Independence Measure) certification provided by the hospital within the established timeline
- Valid professional liability insurance
- Fluent in French and English (Candidates who do not meet this language requirement are eligible to apply for this position and may be considered if there are no other suitable applicants who meet this requirement)
- Experience in Complex Continuing Care and in Rehabilitation
- Knowledge and experience in seating and mobility
- Ability to work independently and with members of an interdisciplinary team
All applicants must provide a recent CV, and a cover letter that clearly indicate that they meet the required qualifications. Copies of their degrees and certifications, if applicable, must also be included.
Bruyère promotes the principles of diversity and inclusion and adheres to the Employment Equity Act. Bruyère is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the departmental official of the accommodation measures which may be required to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
All Bruyère employees are required to provide proof of full vaccination as per our Enhanced COVID-19 Immunization policy.