|Permanent, Full-Time, Day, 75 hrs/pay period, 1.0 FTE|
|$58,416 to $69,736 annually, plus a competitive benefits program
As part of Bruyère you will be contributing to fulfilling our Mission which is committed to improving the quality of life of our patients and residents by living our values of respect, compassion, collaboration, accountability and learning.
Reporting to the Manager, Recruitment and Selection, this role is the primary point of contact for managers/directors, employees, and members of the public in matters related to recruitment and selection. This role is involved in the administration of all aspects of the recruitment and selection processes including job postings, interviewing, testing, selection, hiring, verifying the credentials and police records checks, documentation, etc.
This role is also responsible for:
Respecting and interpreting collective agreements and appropriate legislation related to recruitment and selection as well as applying policies and procedures of the organization.
Represents the organization at recruitment events and is required to work on projects, collect statistics and prepare reports.
Assists the organization in recruiting and selecting the best qualified candidates for the positions and in being an employer of choice.
Is committed to living the Mission and Values of Bruyère.
Is committed to patient and resident safety, on-going learning and continuous quality improvement.
- 3 year community college diploma in Human Resources or related field, or equivalent combination of experience, education, training and experience
- Undergraduate degree in a related field, preferred
- Recent experience in the healthcare field preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in recruitment
- Experience in dealing with the public, employees and all levels of management
- Knowledge and understanding of recruitment and selection principles, practices and procedures, collective agreements, applicable employment and related legislation
- Advanced computer skills
- Experience with a Human Resources Information System
- Working towards Certified Human Resources Professional CHRP and/or Certified Recruiter designation, preferred
- Fluent in French and English
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to establish positive working relationships with clients and partners
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills with strong attention to detail and execution quality
- High level of initiative - flexibility, ability to multi-task, to effectively prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, high volume environment
- Ability to exercise discretion and operate with confidentiality
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Skilled in problem solving and capable of exercising sound judgment
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to changes and new concepts
All applicants must clearly indicate that they meet the mandatory criteria, include copies of their degrees and certification if applicable, a recent CV, and a cover letter.
Bruyère promotes the principles of diversity and inclusion and adheres to the Employment Equity Act. Bruyère is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the departmental official of the accommodation measures which may be required to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
All Bruyère employees are required to provide proof of full vaccination as per our Enhanced COVID-19 Immunization policy.