|All clinical programs
|Temporary, Part-Time and Casual|
|$29.079 to $30.186 /hr, plus a percentage in lieu of benefits
As part of Bruyère Continuing Care you will be contributing to fulfilling our Mission which is committed to improving the quality of life of our patients and residents by living our values of respect, compassion, collaboration, accountability and learning.
As a member of the interdisciplinary team, the Registered Practical Nurse (RPN) at Bruyère Continuing Care delivers safe, effective, patient/resident-centered, ethical and evidence-based nursing care to patients/residents according to scope of practice and in accordance with Bruyère Continuing Care policies, procedures and standards and with the College of Nurses of Ontario standards. The RPN communicates effectively, both verbally and in writing with patients/residents, families, colleagues and other health discipline members.
He/She is committed to living the Mission and Values of Bruyère Continuing Care.
He/She is committed to patient and resident safety, on-going learning and continuous quality improvement.
- Valid certificate of registration from the College of Nurses of Ontario (CNO)
- College diploma from accredited Practical Nursing Program (2 year program)
- Valid cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) Basic Life Support (BLS) Level C certificate
- Fluent in French and English
- Experience in rehabilitation, complex continuing care, palliative care
- Superior communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Superior leadership and decision-making skills
- Dedicated towards professional growth
- Membership in Registered Practical Nurses' Association of Ontario (RPNAO)
All applicants must provide a recent CV, and a cover letter that clearly indicates that they meet the required qualifications. Copies of their degrees and certifications, if applicable, must also be included.
Bruyère Continuing Care is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the departmental official of the accommodation measures which may be required to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.