|All clinical programs
|$37.964 to $48.375/hr, plus a percentage in lieu of benefits
As part of Bruyère Continuing Care you will be contributing to fulfilling our Mission which is committed to improving the quality of life of our patients and residents by living our values of respect, compassion, collaboration, accountability and learning.
Under the responsibility of the Clinical Manager, the incumbent is responsible for all aspects of social work intervention towards patients and families.
He/She is committed to living the Mission and Values of Bruyère Continuing Care.
He/She is committed to patient and resident safety, on-going learning and continuous quality improvement.
- Master's degree in Social Work (MSW) from an accredited university
- Membership in the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with members of an interprofessional team
- Fluent in French and English
- Knowledge of community resources
- Experience in one of Bruyère Continuing Care's programs
- Experience in a hospital setting
- Experience with discharge planning
- Experience in supervising students
All applicants must provide a recent CV, and a cover letter that clearly indicate that they meet the required qualifications. Copies of their degrees and certifications, if applicable, must also be included.
Bruyère Continuing Care is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the departmental official of the accommodation measures which may be required to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.