|$33.014 to $45.777/hr, plus a percentage in lieu of benefits
As part of Bruyère Continuing Care you will be contributing to fulfilling our Mission which is committed to improving the quality of life of our patients and residents by living our values of respect, compassion, collaboration, accountability and learning.
Under the responsibility of the Clinical Manager, the incumbent is responsible for all aspects of occupational therapy treatment and care of patients.
He/She is committed to living the Mission and Values of Bruyère Continuing Care.
He she is committed to patient and resident safety, on-going learning and continuous quality improvement.
- Practicing member in good standing with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario
- Valid professional liability insurance
- Fluent in English and French
- Experience in Complex Continuing Care and in Rehabilitation
- Knowledge and experience in seating and mobility
- Functional Independence Measure (FIM)
- Ability to work independently and with members of an interdisciplinary team
All applicants must provide a recent CV, and a cover letter that clearly indicate that they meet the required qualifications. Copies of their degrees and certifications, if applicable, must also be included.
Bruyère Continuing Care is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the departmental official of the accommodation measures which may be required to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.