|$33.014 to $45.777/hr, plus a percentage in lieu of benefits
As part of Bruyère Continuing Care you will be contributing to fulfilling our Mission which is committed to improving the quality of life of our patients and residents by living our values of respect, compassion, collaboration, accountability and learning.
Reporting to the Clinical Manager, the incumbent is responsible for all aspects of physiotherapy treatment and care of patients.
He/She is committed to living the Mission and Values of Bruyère Continuing Care.
He she is committed to patient and resident safety, on-going learning and continuous quality improvement.
- Graduate of an educational program approved by the Canadian Physiotherapy Association
- Practicing member of the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario
- Fluent in English and French
- Minimum of three years of clinical experience and current clinical knowledge pertinent to the position
- Demonstrated interest in continuing education
- Ability to work independently and with members of an interdisciplinary team
- Experience in Complex Continuing Care and Rehabilitation
All applicants must provide a recent CV, and a cover letter that clearly indicate that they meet the required qualifications. Copies of their degrees and certifications, if applicable, must also be included.
Bruyère Continuing Care is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the departmental official of the accommodation measures which may be required to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.