|Occasional - Flexible hours|
|$21.729/hr to $22.818/hr, plus a percentage in lieu of benefits
As part of Bruyère Continuing Care you will be contributing to fulfilling our Mission which is committed to improving the quality of life of our patients and residents by living our values of respect, compassion, collaboration, accountability and learning.
Function SummaryThe Food Service Attendant accomplishes the general tasks of Food Services, more specifically those tasks associated with food cart cleaning, dishwashing machine loading and unloading, the runner as well as the preparation of food trays. The incumbent will be required to work at an average temperature of approximately 14 degrees C.
He/She is committed to living the Mission and Values of Bruyère Continuing Care.
He/She is committed to patient and resident safety, on-going learning and continuous quality improvement.
- Secondary school diploma
- Food handler's course from a recognized institution
- Fluent in French and English
- Ability to perform activities requiring considerable standing, walking, ending, reaching, pulling/pushing and transferring equipment
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organization skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to demonstrate a respectful, patient and compassionate behaviour towards patients/residents
- Capacity to provide a quality client-centered service
Additional InformationAll applicants must provide a recent CV, and a cover letter that clearly indicate that they meet the required qualifications. Copies of their degrees and certifications, if applicable, must also be included.
Bruyère Continuing Care is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the departmental official of the accommodation measures which may be required to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.