|Élisabeth Bruyère Residence
|Temporary, Part-Time, Evening, 24 hrs / pay period, 0.32 FTE|
|$22.315 to $23.372/hr, plus a percentage in lieu of benefits
As part of Bruyère Continuing Care you will be contributing to fulfilling our Mission which is committed to improving the quality of life of our patients and residents by living our values of respect, compassion, collaboration, accountability and learning.
Function SummaryFunctions as a member of the Nursing Team.
Provides/administers nursing care to patients according to the policies, procedures and standards of Bruyère Continuing Care.
He/She is committed to living the Mission and Values of Bruyère Continuing Care.
He/She is committed to patient and resident safety, on-going learning and continuous quality improvement.
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent
- Patient Care Attendant course approved by the Ontario Ministry of Universities and Colleges. (The 650 hrs course preferable)
- Valid cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) Basic Life Support (BLS) Level C certificate
- Fluent in French and English
- Ability to work with cognitively impaired elderly
- Basic knowledge in dementia
- Experience in long term care
- Knowledge or experience in end of life care
Additional InformationAll applicants must provide a recent CV, and a cover letter that clearly indicates that they meet the required qualifications. Copies of their degrees and certifications, if applicable, must also be included.
Bruyère Continuing Care is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the departmental official of the accommodation measures which may be required to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
Regular work attendance may be taken into consideration.