|Ambulatory Stroke Clinic
|Permanent, Full-Time, Day, 75 hrs / pay period, 1.0 FTE|
|$46,498 to $55,522 annually, plus a competitive benefits program
As part of Bruyère Continuing Care you will be contributing to fulfilling our Mission which is committed to improving the quality of life of our patients and residents by living our values of respect, compassion, collaboration, accountability and learning.
Reporting to the Clinical Manager, Ambulatory Stroke Clinic, the incumbent is responsible for the office administration of an outpatient clinic. The incumbent provides administrative support in all matters pertaining to the activities of the clinic which includes receiving and processing referrals, booking and scheduling of patient appointments and communication with patients as well as with health care professionals and related support for the outpatient clinics.
He/She is committed to living the Mission and Values of Bruyère Continuing Care.
He/She is committed to patient and resident safety, on-going learning and continuous quality improvement.
- One (1) year Community college diploma in medical office administration or in a relevant field
- Two (2) years recent clerical experience in a related health care field
- Experience in the use of CWS Meditech (Community-Wide Scheduling Module)
- Knowledge of outpatient clinic operations
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, GroupWise, OACIS, MediTech)
- Intermediate knowledge of medical terminology
- Fluent in French and in English (spoken and written)
- Team player with flexibility and ability to adapt to a changing work environment
- Ability to exercise judgment and discretion, to take initiative and to solve problems
- Attention to details and demonstrated organizational and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to offer professional customer service using a client-centered approach
- Ability to work in an inter-professional team
- Ability to prioritize and meet large workload demands in a timely fashion and in a fast-paced environment
All applicants must provide a recent CV, and a cover letter that clearly indicate that they meet the required qualifications. Copies of their degrees and certification, if applicable, must also be included.
Bruyère Continuing Care is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the departmental official of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.