|Permanent, Full-Time, Day, 75 hrs / Pay Period, 1.0 FTE|
|$85,215 to $101,755 annually, plus a competitive benefits program
As part of Bruyère Continuing Care you will be contributing to fulfilling our Mission which is committed to improving the quality of life of our patients and residents by living our values of respect, compassion, collaboration, accountability and learning.
Reporting to the Director, Human Resources Services, the Recruitment and Selection Manager represents the front-line contact for all issues relating to recruiting and acts as a recruiting consultant to ensure that the overall effort is successful in attracting a high performing workforce.
The Manager is responsible and accountable for developing, coordinating, implementing and evaluating recruitment activities including the planning, organization, supervision, evaluation, and continuous improvement. The incumbent will also represent Bruyère Continuing Care at recruitment events and will provide general support to the Director of Human Resources Services.
He/She is committed to living the Mission and Values of Bruyère Continuing Care.
He/She is committed to patient and resident safety, on-going learning and continuous quality improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in a Human Resources related field or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. (CHRL designation preferred).
- Five (5) years of Human Resources experience and especially in Recruitment and Selection.
- Experience working with a Human Resources Information System (HRIS) and HR data analytics.
- Bilingualism required – oral and written communication skills in French and English.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge of computer applications and software programs such as Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Demonstrates strong knowledge and experience of HR data analytics.
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of recruitment and selection principles, practices and procedures in a fast-paced health care environment.
- Sound knowledge of human resources management and administration as it interacts with operational requirements.
- Comprehensive knowledge of applicable federal and provincial employment related legislation including the areas of employment standards, human rights, immigration and employment equity.
- Comprehensive understanding of collective agreements.
- Comprehensive understanding of the role of occupational selection testing.
- Social media candidate sourcing experience preferred.
- Experience in health care preferred.
Key Competencies of the position
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in French and English.
- Superior interpersonal skills.
- Skilled in leading and engaging staff and team members.
- Skilled and resourceful in partnering with leaders to develop appropriate recruitment/selection solutions which nurtures relationships with clients, while ensuring that collective agreements, policies and procedures and employment standards are respected.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, high volume environment.
- Excellent planning, project management and organizational skills.
- Excellent negotiating and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent judgement with demonstrated research and analytical skills.
- Ability to work within a multidisciplinary team dealing with multiple complex priorities in a dynamic environment.
All applicants must provide a recent CV, and a cover letter that clearly indicates that they meet the required qualifications. Copies of their degrees and certifications, if applicable, must also be included.
Bruyère Continuing Care is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the departmental official of the accommodation measures which may be required to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.