|Occasional - Flexible hours|
|$19.33/hr to $20.05/hr, plus a percentage in lieu of benefits
As part of Bruyère Continuing Care you will be contributing to fulfilling our Mission which is committed to improving the quality of life of our patients and residents by living our values of respect, compassion, collaboration, accountability and learning.
The Food Service Attendant performs general tasks as assigned by Food Services, such as meal preparation and service to the unit for the patients and residents, cleaning and washing area duties.
He/She is committed to living the Mission and Values of Bruyère Continuing Care.
He/She is committed to patient and resident safety, on-going learning and continuous quality improvement.
- Secondary school diploma
- Food handler's course from a recognized institution
- Food Service Attendant certificate from a recognized college
- Fluent in French
- Ability to perform activities requiring considerable standing, walking, bending, reaching, pulling/pushing and transferring equipment
- Fluent in English
- Current cardiopulmonary resuscitation certification (CPR) - Basic Life Support (BLS) level C
- Strong interpersonal, communication and organization skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to demonstrate a respectful, patient and compassionate behavior towards patients/residents
- Capacity to provide a quality client-centered service
All applicants must provide a recent CV, and a cover letter that clearly indicate that they meet the required qualifications. Copies of their degrees and certifications, if applicable, must also be included.
Bruyère Continuing Care is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the departmental official of the accommodation measures which may be required to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.