|Complex Continuing Care - 2 South
|Permanent, Part-Time, Day (8:00 am to 10:00 am)*, 14 hrs/Pay period|
|$21.349 /hr, plus a percentage in lieu of benefits
As part of Bruyère Continuing Care you will be contributing to fulfilling our Mission which is committed to improving the quality of life of our patients and residents by living our values of respect, compassion, collaboration, accountability and learning.
The Meal Helper is responsible for feeding and assisting patients at meal time and to complete other related duties, as required.
He/She is committed to living the Mission and Values of Bruyère Continuing Care.
He/She is committed to patient and resident safety, on-going learning and continuous quality improvement.
* The shift hours listed on this posting are for information purposes only and subject to change.
- Valid cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) Basic Life Support (BLS) Level C certificate
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Fluent in French and English
- Ability to demonstrate a respectful and compassionate behavior towards the patients/residents
- Ability to remain calm
All applicants must provide a recent CV, and a cover letter that clearly indicates that they meet the required qualifications. Copies of their degrees and certifications, if applicable, must also be included.
Bruyère Continuing Care is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the departmental official of the accommodation measures which may be required to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.