Bruyère's Life Changing Day
Join us for a day of learning, sharing and storytelling, as we inspire our community with how we change lives at Bruyère!
Thursday, September 19, 2019
Atrium, Saint-Vincent Hospital—60 Cambridge St. N., Ottawa
9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Meet some patients and hear their stories
- Receive healthy aging tips from our experts
- Visit our memory and brain health research innovation stations
- Share your experience on social media
- Witness live news coverage from CTV Ottawa and 580 CFRA
- And more!
Come and learn about research at Bruyère!
- 12 p.m.- 1:30 p.m. Research poster showcase
- 1:30 p.m. - 3 p.m. Three-minute research snapshot presentations
- 11 a.m. -1 p.m. and 4:30-7 p.m. Research innovation stations
For more information:
Everyone is welcome!