Cycling Without Age at Bruyère
Spring is here and the Therapeutic Support Services team is getting ready for another exciting season of Cycling Without Age!
Bruyère is looking for volunteers to take senior citizens for bicycle rides as part of the Cycling Without Age Program at Saint-Louis Residence in Orleans and at Élisabeth Bruyère Residence in the Byward market.
For more information about becoming involved, contact: 613-562-6262, ext.2517 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in becoming a Chronic Disease Self-Management Peer Leader? Spaces are limited.
Apply today to be a Peer Leader
For more information:
Foundation Administrative and Clerical Support
As a member of the of the Bruyère Continuing Care Foundation, the volunteer will support the team by providing administrative and clerical support.
- Creating a welcoming environment for all visitors;
- Answering the phone in a friendly, professional manner;
- Assisting with filing as required;
- Conducting donor outreach calls;
- Providing support with event preparation;
- Posting foundation publicity throughout the organization
Key competencies for the position:
- Strong customer service skills;
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills;
- Compassionate, patient and understanding personality;
- Flexibility and ability to manage daily priorities and challenges;
To apply please contact: Nathalie Lalonde at 613-562-6262, ext. 8250 or email@example.com