Welcome all BRI volunteers!
play an important role in many of the research studies currently underway at
BRI. From helping with study participant
recruitment to entering important study data, BRI Volunteers are vital members
of our research teams and meaningfully contribute to making research happen. If
you would like to volunteer with the BRI please contact a research
team or investigator directly. You can learn about our investigators and their research here.
If you have already been accepted as a volunteer by an investigator there are a few requirements you must complete prior to starting with your team:
- Volunteer Application form - Please complete the form found here. Everyone going through volunteer services at Bruyère must complete this form. Please notify BRI’s HR Administrator at BRI-HR@bruyere.org once the form has been completed.
- Police Records Check (PRC) - dated within the last 12 months. If one has already been completed, please provide a copy. If not, a letter to obtain one can be provided. Please contact the BRI HR Administrator at BRI-HR@bruyere.org if you require a letter.
- TB Test - 2-step - completed within the last 12 months. If a TB test has not been completed within the designated time frame, an appointment will be arranged by the BRI HR Administrator with Bruyère Occupational Health & Safety.
- Immunization records – proof of immunization history for measles, mumps, rubella and varicella. If proof cannot be provided, Bruyère Occupational Health and Safety will complete a blood test to check your immunity.
- Attend orientation session - generally held the first Friday of the month. The BRI HR Administrator will confirm the next available dates with you once all documentation has been submitted.
If you have any questions regarding the volunteer process please email BRI-HR@bruyere.org.