The Learning and Development team developed eLearning modules to help staff comply with mandatory training requirements. These interactive modules are available in English and French and can be accessed through the Learning Management System (LMS), either from work or from home by our employees.
Our course catalogue includes:
- Accessible Client Service
- Health and Safety Awareness
- Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System (WHMIS)
- Emergency Codes
- Routine Practices
- Eye on Privacy
- Good Marks in MSDs (Muskulo-Skeletal Disorders)
- MEDITECH: Introduction to Clinical Documentation (in english only)
Modules available online:
For medical learners only - physicians, residents and students
For discharge planners, RNs and social workers (not for physicians, students and residents)
A special series for long-term care staff was also developed to meet mandatory education requirements under the Long-Term Care Homes Act (2007).
- Module 1:
- Home Mission Statement
- Residents’ Bill of Rights
- Whistleblower Protection
- Module 2: Pleasurable Dining
- Module 3: Abuse and Neglect
- Module 4: Least Restraints, Last Resort
- Module 5: Protect Residents, Prevent Falls
- Module 6: Continence Care and Bowel Management
- Module 7: Preventing Pressure Ulcers in Long-Term Care
- Module 8: Safe work practices for Clinical Staff; the 1,2,3 approach
Bruyère is moving towards providing a wider range of subjects to assist employees on their learning journey.
For more details, contact the Learning and Development Team by email at email@example.com.