Go back to Services

Saint-Vincent Hospital

Saint-Vincent Hospital

Ottawa’s Only Complex Continuing Care Hospital


Founded in 1924, this hospital was originally named Saint-Vincent House and located on King Edward Street in Ottawa. In 1932, it was taken over by the Grey Nuns of the Cross and moved to the current Cambridge Street location.


Saint-Vincent Hospital offers a specialized program of care which aims to improve and maintain function for patients with complex care needs, by providing them with required services, support and a possibility of transition back into the community.


Please refer to the Complex Continuing Care page.

For more information, please contact:


Saint-Vincent Hospital

60 Cambridge Street North

Ottawa ON K1R 7A5

Tel.: 613-562-6262