Wait times - Outpatient Programs
This report provides the average wait time in weeks for outpatient programs at Bruyère.
Wait Definition: Average weeks patients wait from date of referral to date of first appointment with a physician or an allied member of the program.
N.B. : All referrals are triaged and urgent cases are being seen within 1 to 2 weeks regardless of wait time.
- Bruyère Memory Program : 5 months
- Dermatology Clinics : 9 months
- The John and Jennifer Ruddy Geriatric Day Hospital: 16 weeks
- Photoderm Clinic : 4 weeks
- Geriatric Assessment Outreach Team : 11 weeks
Last Updated: September 1, 2021