Wait times - Outpatient Programs
This report provides the average wait time in weeks for outpatient programs at Bruyère.
Wait Definition: Average weeks patients wait from date of referral to date of first appointment with a physician or an allied member of the program.
N.B. : All referrals are triaged and urgent cases are being seen within 1 to 2 weeks regardless of wait time.
- Bruyère Memory Program : 3-6 months
- Dermatology Clinics : 4-6 months
- The John and Jennifer Ruddy Geriatric Day Hospital: 6 weeks
- Photoderm Clinic : 3-4 months
- Geriatric Assessment Outreach Team : 6 weeks
Last Updated: April 21, 2021