Join us - become a volunteer!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering with us! Before you apply to volunteer, please note the following :
- You can join us at any time!
- The minimum age to volunteer is 16.
- We ask our volunteers to make a 6-month commitment to the organization and the people we serve.
- For the benefit of our patients, residents and teams we are looking for people who can join us at a regular time/day, for example, once a week for a minimum of three hours.
- The ability to speak many languages is an asset, we ask that our Volunteers can read and write in English.
- Job shadowing, observerships and mentoring are not offered as part of our volunteer program.
Ready to join us?
We are looking for energetic, compassionate, dedicated volunteers who are focused on helping us deliver our Mission and Vision and live our Values. To apply, please fill out the application form.
Thank you for your interest. We will review your experience, skills and availability and look for a good match. If there is a good fit, we will then be in touch by phone to discuss opportunities and next steps. All volunteers at Bruyère will need to provide proof of immunization, references, and a police record check.
Here is the volunteer checklist for reference.