Day in the life of a Bruyère volunteer
- Engage in meaningful conversations and activities with patients, residents and their loved ones.
- Support those we care for with their daily activities.
- Be a helping hand at mealtime.
- Welcome new patients and residents, helping them and their loved ones get familiar with their new environment.
- Assist the care teams.
- Help identify new opportunities to engage those we care for and their loved ones.
Apply to join us today!
We have a number of different roles well suited for everyone!
- Retirees - Come share your knowledge and skills! Give back to your community by being part of a volunteer program that enhances the experience of those in our specialized hospitals and long-term care homes.
- Students – Picture yourself in a career in health care through a range of volunteer roles at our specialized hospitals and long-term care homes. Give back to your community while also building your resume and having opportunities to ask questions about work life in the health care sector.
- Casual opportunities for those working full time - If you are working but have some time to give, volunteering is a great way to give back while keeping active in your community.
See our different hospital roles and long-term care home roles to find the one best suited for you!