Coop Application Process
Students must complete the following steps before starting their co-op placement:
- Go through the Application Process:
- Elisabeth Bruyère Hospital and Saint-Vincent Hospital, please call 613-562-6262, ext. 8250
- Saint-Louis Residence, please call 613-562-6262, ext. 2517
- Provide proof of immunity to measles, mumps, rubella and varicella.
- Provide negative two-step TB test performed within the last year (TB test can be provided on-site if required).
Please note: This step is not required if you choose to volunteer at Saint-Louis Residence and Elisabeth-Bruyère Residence.
- Provide police record check (18 yrs. and older)
- Attend training and orientation session
- A signed copy of the Workman’s Agreement form.
High School Cooperative Education Program