|$19.92/hr to $20.65/hr, plus a percentage in lieu of benefits
As part of Bruyère you will be contributing to fulfilling our Mission which is committed to improving the quality of life of our patients and residents by living our values of respect, compassion, collaboration, accountability and learning.
Reporting to the Supervisor, Support Services, the incumbent is responsible for cleaning and maintaining the cleanliness inside and outside the building and is responsible to ensure security in the building when needed. The incumbent may be on call when needed.
Is committed to living the Mission and Values of Bruyère.
Is committed to patient and resident safety, on-going learning and continuous quality improvement.
- Completion of grade 10 secondary school
- Fluent in French and English
- Ability to perform activities requiring considerable standing, bending, reaching, pushing and transferring material
- Experience in a related field an asset
- Ability and willingness to work with elderly population and adults with loss of autonomy.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to identify and manage priorities
All applicants must provide a recent CV, and a cover letter that clearly indicate that they meet the required qualifications. Copies of their degrees and certifications, if applicable, must also be included.
Bruyère promotes the principles of diversity and inclusion and adheres to the Employment Equity Act. Bruyère is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the departmental official of the accommodation measures which may be required to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
All Bruyère employees are required to provide proof of full vaccination as per our Enhanced COVID-19 Immunization policy.