Connected Care Patient Portal
Your health information in the palm of your hand
The Connected Care Patient Portal is an online tool that gives you the ability to see your health records – 24/7, no matter where you are.
Your account will allow you to:
- See lab results and medical reports
- Medications prescribed at discharge
- Visit and appointment history
- Dates of scheduled appointments
Your personal information and health records will remain secure, and only accessible to yourself and anyone you choose to give access to.
* Please note that Connected Care is only available for patients of our hospital programs. This is not available to patients of the Family Medicine Centre and Primrose Family Medicine Centre or to long-term care residents.*
Are you a patient who would like to access the Connected
Care Patient Portal?
To register, fill out this request form or speak to a member of our team when you visit Bruyère.
Do you already have an account?
To log into the Connected Care Patient Portal directly, click here and enter your username and password.
Frequently asked questions
How do I register?
Fill out this form or speak to a member of our team when you visit Bruyère who will sign you up for the Patient Portal. You will be asked to provide a personal e-mail address to be registered, and must complete the registration process by following the steps in the confirmation email you will receive, within 14 days.
How do I log in?
If you've signed up for Connected Care, you will receive a confirmation email within 48 hours that will provide details on how to confirm your account.
The link will expire in 14 days of the receipt of the email.
To log in, you will need to visit Connected Care and enter your username and password.
If you have forgotten either, use the prompts on the log in page to reset your account – this will require access to the email you have linked to the account.
How do I access the Connected Care Patient Portal?
You can access the Connected Care Patient Portal in several ways:
- Downloading the mobile Patient Portal app, MHealth, and using the Portal Name: Connected Care
- Logging in through the web-based platform on your laptop or computer
- Logging in through the web-based platform on your phone or tablet
Who can I contact for support?
You can reach the Connected Care support team by email at ConnectedCare@MyChamp.ca or by calling our toll-free number at 1-833-721-0660 between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM, Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
What is CHAMP and Connected Care?
The Champlain Association of Meditech Partners (CHAMP) is the group of hospitals in the Champlain Local Health Integration Network – which includes the Ottawa Region - that use the Meditech healthcare information system for electronic patient charts.
This partnership includes:
- Arnprior Regional Health
- Carleton Place & District Memorial Hospital
- Glengarry Memorial Hospital
- Hôpital Montfort
- Queensway Carleton Hospital
Connected Care is the name of the project that is bringing the Patient Portal to patients at the CHAMP hospitals.