|Scheduling resources office
|Permanent part-time, Rotation, (Day/Evening), 45 hrs/Pay period, 0.6 FTE|
|$25.432/hr to $30.359/hr, plus a percentage in lieu of benefits
As part of Bruyère Continuing Care you will be contributing to fulfilling our Mission which is committed to improving the quality of life of our patients and residents by living our values of respect, compassion, collaboration, accountability and learning.
Function summaryThe incumbent will:
Coordinate and complete the schedule production process for professional nursing and support staff in collaboration with the Clinical Managers & Manager of Nursing & Scheduling Resources to meet the fixed and variable needs of the 4 clinical programs in accordance with established policies, procedures, guidelines & contractual obligations.
Accountable to maintain information current at all times involving complex manipulation of the scheduling computer system and timely entry of all changes having a direct effect on Payroll.
Act as a resource to the Clinical Managers, employees and key partners (OH&S, Payroll, HR/LR) as well as external contacts.
He/She is committed to living the Mission and Values of Bruyère Continuing Care.
He/She is committed to patient and resident safety, on-going learning and continuous quality improvement.
- Post-secondary diploma/certificate
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer applications. Experience in scheduling systems
- Demonstrated ability to deal effectively with people and to work within a program management structure
- Fluent in French and English
- Flexibility and aptitude to work within an ongoing changing & challenging environment
- Ability to deal with time pressures and to work within deadlines
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Demonstrated conflict management skills
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Experience in health care environment
- Good knowledge and understanding of collective agreements
All applicants must provide a recent CV, and a cover letter that clearly indicate that they meet the required qualifications. Copies of their degrees and certifications, if applicable, must also be included.
Bruyère Continuing Care is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the departmental official of the accommodation measures which may be required to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.