|Temporary, Part-Time, Day, 45 hrs / pay period, 0.6 FTE|
|$21.288 to $25.421 /hr, plus a percentage in lieu of benefits
As part of Bruyère Continuing Care you will be contributing to fulfilling our Mission which is committed to improving the quality of life of our patients and residents by living our values of respect, compassion, collaboration, accountability and learning.
Reporting to the Manager, Outpatient Programs, the incumbent acts as a receptionist for the Outpatient Programs as well as providing clerical support. He/She is responsible for the reception of patients, answer/process incoming calls, scheduling appointments, preparing charts, filing and other duties, as needed. This position may require providing clerical replacement in other outpatient programs as per operation needs.
He/She is committed to living the Mission and Values of Bruyère Continuing Care.
He/She is committed to patient and resident safety, on-going learning and continuous quality improvement.
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent
- One (1) year recent clerical experience in a related health care field
- Fluent in French and English
- Experience in the use of CWS Meditech (Community-Wide Scheduling Module)
- Intermediate computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of outpatient clinic operations (an asset)
- Basic medical terminology
- Flexibility and ability
to adapt to a changing work environment
- Ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrated ability to offer professional customer service using a client-centered approach
- Demonstrated ability to work in collaboration with an inter-professional team
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a busy environment
- Demonstrated attention to detail and organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to exercise judgment and discretion, and to take initiative
All applicants must provide a recent CV, and a cover letter that clearly indicates that they meet the required qualifications. Copies of their degrees and certifications, if applicable, must also be included.
Bruyère Continuing Care is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the departmental official of the accommodation measures which may be required to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.