|$21.819/hr to $22.913/hr, plus a percentage in lieu of benefits
As part of Bruyère you will be contributing to fulfilling our Mission which is committed to improving the quality of life of our patients and residents by living our values of respect, compassion, collaboration, accountability and learning.
The incumbent performs cleaning functions, including cleaning of offices, of patient’s room, washrooms and other areas, washing floors, cleaning sinks, and general housekeeping duties. He/she may be occasionally required to strip, wax, polish floors and clean carpets.
He/She is committed to living the Mission and Values of Bruyère.
He/She is committed to patient and resident safety, on-going learning and continuous quality improvement.
- Completion of grade 10 secondary school
- Fluent in French and English
- Knowledge of hygiene and cleanliness and infection control standards
- Ability to perform heavy work: moving furniture, etc.
- Knowledge of cleaning techniques
- Ability to perform activities requiring considerable standing, bending, reaching, pushing and transferring material
All applicants must provide a recent CV, and a cover letter that clearly indicate that they meet the required qualifications. Copies of their degrees and certifications, if applicable, must also be included.
Bruyère Continuing Care is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the departmental official of the accommodation measures which may be required to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.