|Occasional - Flexible hours|
|$20.02/hr to $20.75/hr, plus a percentage in lieu of benefits
As part of Bruyère Continuing Care you will be contributing to fulfilling our Mission which is committed to improving the quality of life of our patients and residents by living our values of respect, compassion, collaboration, accountability and learning.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Care, the incumbent functions as a member of the Nursing Team. He/she provides/administers nursing care to patients/residents according to the policies, procedures and standards of Saint-Louis Residence.
He/She is committed to living the Mission and Values of Bruyère Continuing Care.
He/She is committed to patient and resident safety, on-going learning and continuous quality improvement.
- Patient Care Attendant course approved by the Ontario Ministry of Universities and Colleges. (The 650 hrs course preferred)
- Current cardiopulmonary resuscitation certification (CPR) - Basic Life Support (BLS) level C
- Fluent in French and English
- Ability to work with cognitively impaired elderly
- Ability to write observations
- Strong abilities for communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
All applicants must provide a recent CV, and a cover letter that clearly indicate that they meet the required qualifications. Copies of their degrees and certifications, if applicable, must also be included.
Bruyère Continuing Care is committed to developing inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the departmental official of the accommodation measures which may be required to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.