Talk and Tour
We hope you and join us on June 26th 2019 at 4 p.m.
Reserve your spot today for an exclusive information session and hear from our leading experts:
- Dr. Andrew Frank, Neurologist and Head of Bruyère Memory Progrm
- Dr. Christine Yang, Medical Director, Stroke Rehabilitation Program
- Dr. Veronique French Merkley, Medical Chief, Department of Care of the Elderly
Join us to hear the latest innovations in brain health, rehabilitation, education and patient care.
- Date: Wednesday, June 26, 2019
- Time: 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Location: Élisabeth Bruyère Hospital, 43 Bruyère St. Room 129E (Auditorium)
Please RSVP by June 24th to Christel Alexis at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 613-562-6262 x 1765