Influenza Vaccination Clinics
As of December 22, please note that our influenza vaccination clinics are over. If you are a patient and need your flu shot, please don't hesitate give us a call at 613-241-3344.
Information on influenza vaccination clinics at Bruyère for fall 2020
The Bruyère Academic Family Health Team at 75 Bruyère is offering the flu vaccine by appointment.
If you are part of the following groups:
- Staff of Bruyère Continuing Care and their family
- Patient of the Bruyère Family Health team under 5 years old and their family
- Patient of the Bruyère Family Health Team of 65 years old and over and their family
- Other patients of the Bruyère Family Heath Team for whom influenza vaccination is recommended as per the National Advisory Committee on Immunization (NACI)
You will receive an invitation through our portal or an email, with a link to book your appointment via CANImmunize.
When you are booking for your family, please ensure everyone lives in your household, and that you book everyone's appointments at the same time.
- Appointments are available on weekdays from 8 am to 4 pm; during evenings from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. and on Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Free parking is available at the Bruyère hospital main parking lot on evenings (after 4:30 p.m.) and on Saturdays.
In 2020, getting vaccinated is more important than ever.
It will help reduce the burden on the health care system and diminish the risk of getting the flu and COVID-19 at the same time reducing risk for severe illness. Getting the flu shot is a way to help protect yourself and your family.