How to Apply
Thank you for your interest in applying as a volunteer with Bruyère Continuing Care.
Please note that we are no longer accepting summer applications except for our “Cycling without Age” program offered at Saint-Louis Residence (Orleans) and Elisabeth Bruyère Residence.
To become a Bruyère volunteer, follow these simple steps:
- Step 1: Schedule an interview by calling:
- Élisabeth-Bruyère Hospital, Élisabeth-Bruyère Residence and Saint-Vincent Hospital: 613-562-6262, ext. 8250 or email email@example.com
- Saint-Louis Residence and Bruyère Village: 613-562-6262, ext. 2517 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 2: Provide a copy of your immunization record (measles, mumps, rubella and varicella) and a negative two step TB test (performed within the last year - TB test can be provided on-site if required). *Long Term Care Volunteers exempt from TB test.
- Step 3: Provide a recent police record check (performed within the last year). You may also contact us to find out how to obtain one free of charge.
- Step 4: Choose the site/location where you would like to work.
- Step 5: Attend a General Orientation session.