Bruyère is committed to accountability and transparency as part of our stewardship of the resources entrusted to us by the public.
Bruyère has a comprehensive performance management program for its executive team. The performance of the president & CEO is reviewed annually by the Executive Performance Review Committee of the board of directors with a 360 evaluation survey completed every second year and a comparative market review conducted every three years. For other executives, performance reviews are conducted annually by the president & CEO.
Significant modifications to compensation practices were made in April 2011 to link components of compensation to performance improvement targets. Executive compensation is linked to the successful achievement of targets set out in the Quality Improvement Plan. For the fiscal year 2013 – 2014, the plan provides that 5% of the president & CEO's salary is tied to successful achievement of performance targets. Performance pay is 4% for the Chief of Staff and other executives reporting to the president & CEO.
Bruyère also adheres to Ontario's Public Sector Salary Disclosure Act which requires organizations that receive public funding from the Province of Ontario to disclose annually the names, positions, salaries and total taxable benefits of employees paid $100,000 or more in a calendar year.
View the Ontario's Public Sector Salary Disclosure Report for the year 2019.
- President & Chief Executive Officer
- Chief of Staff
- Vice-President, Human Resources and Organizational Development
- Senior Vice-President, Clinical Programs and Chief Nursing Executive and Allied Health
- Vice-President, Strategy, Engagement, Communications, Development and Integration
- Chief Financial Officer and Vice-President, Corporate Services, Planning and Development
- Vice-President, Innovation, Quality and Diagnostic Services
- Vice-President, Residential and Community Care and Programs
You can request the above documents in other formats.