Run for Bruyère
Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend Scotiabank Charity Challenge
Join Bruyère Foundation for the Scotiabank Charity Challenge during the Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend on May 26-27, 2018.
All funds raised by our participants will go directly to patient care and research Bruyère.
Step-by-step instructions for registering for the Ottawa Race Weekend:
Sign up to run 2k, 5k, 10k, 1/2 marathon or full marathon on May 26-27, 2018. When registering for your race, be sure to indicate you wish to donate or fundraise for Bruyère Foundation in the Scotiabank Charity Challenge section of the signup form.
- Register for your race HERE
- Choose your event
- Fill bio fields
- Under Scotia Charity Challenge click the “Create Personal Fundraising Web Page”
- Choose Bruyère Foundation as the charity
- Continue filling out fields
- Enter credit card information
- You will receive a confirmation email confirming your registration from the Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend
- Create your fundraising page for Bruyère Foundation HERE OR contact Brittney to help get you started. Be sure to choose to participate as an individual
- Start fundraising by sharing your link with your network
- Run/walk proudly on May 26/27, knowing you made a difference in our community!
Questions? Contact Brittney at 613-562-6319.