Step by Step Registration:
- Use this link to register for the Scotiabank Charity Challenge.
- Register for a Race Roster account or sign-in to your account if you already have one.
- Enter your personal information.
- Confirm whether you would like to participate in the “Green bib” program. This option allows you to opt out of receiving a medal and donate $15 of your registration to the charity of your choice.
- If you are participating, be sure to select Bruyère Foundation from the drop down menu.
- Confirm your participation in the Scotiabank Charity Challenge.
- Note: You can choose to create a new fundraising team, or join an existing fundraising team. If you do not have a fundraising team, please use “Team Bruyère” as your fundraising team. If you are creating your own team, please select Bruyère Foundation as your preferred fundraising organization.
- Confirm any products & merchandise you would like to purchase.
- Complete the Tamarack Ottawa Race Weekend Waiver.
- Select your donation amount.
- Select whether you would like the purchase protection offer.
- Complete your billing information and submit your order.
For more information contact our events team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 613-562-6262 ext. 1098