Advance Care Planning
This module addresses advance care planning. By the end of this module, learners will be able to:
- State Bruyère’s policy regarding the discussion and documentation of advance care planning.
- Describe the four levels of care directions for patients admitted to Bruyère.
- Define capacity when assessing a patient’s ability to make decisions about his/her care.
- List the hierarchy of substitute decision makers in the event a patient is found incapable of decision making.
- Explain the role of a Power of Attorney for care and for property.
We recommend using either Internet Explorer or Safari web browsers on a PC or Mac. This module is not compatible with Firefox.